Thursday, September 22, 2005

 

Businesses supporting New Orleans

Warner Brothers to resume Louisiana production (full story here)

"On behalf of our cast and crew, we are pleased to be able to complete our filming in Louisiana and to be part of the region's recovery effort," said Stephen Hopkins, director of The Reaping. On Sunday night, Hopkins accepted the Emmy award for Directing for a Miniseries, Movie or Dramatic Special for The Life and Death of Peter Sellers. He praised the Katrina recovery effort and spirit during his acceptance speech.

Emeril promises to return to New Orleans, (full story here)

“Over the past two weeks, I have focused on making sure my family, my friends, and my staff are safe,” says Lagasse. “The city of New Orleans is my home and it is a place that I love and my heart goes out to the many victims of the hurricane. I am completely dedicated to rebuilding this great city.”

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?